Monday, March 21, 2011

Regretsy

Well, another weekend gone. I enjoyed this one since we did next to nothing. I did happen to get some work done around the house, but not a whole bunch. We went outside and rode bikes for a bit, hit off the playground at the park and toyed with the idea of heading to the gym for family swim, but fatigue nixed that.

Connor figured out how to get out of his Pack & Play without tipping it over. (I wish I had video of that) He then spent hours throwing stuff into the Pack & Play, climbing in to retrieve it and climbing out again. It made my job easier since all I had to do was sit there and watch him amuse himself. It wasn't until he started getting daring with the items he was throwing in that I had to intervene. I guess a 22 month old doesn't understand that a plasma car shouldn't be thrown into a P&P.

I thought writing this would be easier than it is. Daily bloggers like Ken Levine make it seem so easy, but it ain't.

I've got video of why you should be careful what you say around your child, video from the playground this Saturday (3/19/2011) and the P&P egress video coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment