I'm happy to say that I'm on the mend. Now if I can just rid myself of this post nasal drip, I may actually be able to get some sleep! Or else how am I going to wake up at 5:30am to start my P90x routine? Or maybe that just means that I'll already be up and can get a head start...???
Neah, your exercise motivation has been inspiring me to get well fast. My appetite has been rather minimal this week so Geron said it is the perfect time to start exercising. Rather than burning off the pasta I would have had for lunch, I can burn off the fat that I already have instead! Perfect plan!!
Chaunda and Chris, you guys must be thrilled that the first week back to work is practically in the hole. So, enough with the life changing transitions, let's hear it for routines!!
Gurvan and Jacqui will soon be back home in New Jerzee! Counting the days till we can jump into Gurvan's pool and raid his refrigerator! Ha ha!! Can't wait to see you guys. :)
Niels and Keisha, where are you guys?? What's going on down in Phili? How's sweetpea Kieran?
Agu, we are all looking for you too. Can we plan another outing together? We're itching to go on a date again.
Summer time family reunion???
Love to you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment