Saturday, April 17, 2010

Remember the time

When you could put the babies down and all they would do is kick, coo, and poop? Sadly, we are past that wonderful time.

So, yesterday I had stated how I worked for a couple days trying to get video of Connor walking. Well, here are some clips that I spliced together for posterity. There are more, but I felt a couple would suffice.




So, after yesterday Connor only crawls to things to help him stand so he can start walking again. Now he's getting all fancy with his walking.



The downside to all of this is that he is much faster now, and requires almost constant supervision. He was out of my sight for seconds and here is what I found him doing.



Yeah, I pushed it closed a couple times, I wanted to see what he would do if I let him open it. The answer is break glass. Don't ask how I know.

1 comment: