Sunday, March 28, 2010

bad day

Friday evening, I did two miles on the treadmill, 2 miles on the bike, and an array of legs exercises. I did not feel sore the morning after which translates to mean I'm not doing enough. Yesterday was shot to hell. I went to a benefit tea with Matt's mom, and then went to Matt's grandmother's 90th birthday party at Maggiano's in Center City Philly last night. I ate my leg's weight in scones, chocolate-toffees, quiches, and finger sandwiches at the tea, and mushroom ravioli, meatballs, gnocchi in vodka sauce, prosciutto, profiteroles and red wine. TMI ALERT!!- my bowels were a waterslide before the night was over. Plus, I didn't do any exercise at all, unless you count traipsing around the place in heels all day exercise.....
So, this morning I had a recent favorite breakfast- egg white omelet with red onion cooked with Pamspray, melt a little bit of cheddar cheese between two pan-toasted fajitas and spicy salsa. It's satisfying, tastes great and I don't feel guilty after eating it. So, after I do some homework and studying, I'll be doing my laps in the park and maybe... just maybe... some sit-ups. GASP!

No comments:

Post a Comment