Haven't written anything because I haven't done anything since Friday night. Been eating fine and health consciously; zero exercise, except for sneezing which I count as half-assed sit-ups. Totally bad today because I skipped breakfast, which is a huge no-no for me. That caused me to come home and demolish leftover pasta and ramen. At work now and I ate a slice of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that a patient brought in for us, complete with a cup of tea. sigh.... I might have to do real sit-ups before bed tonight to compensate.
G and K, I read an article recently that says completely cutting out the things you love only makes it feel like you're punishing yourself. Aim to be good 80% of the time. Some days, you'll do pretty crappy and only be 50%, and some days you'll be spot on at 95-100%. the key is to be better than you have been, and depriving yourself of the things you like/love will only make you hate the process more. so treat yourself to a smaller portion of something yummy every 3 days or so. That way, it's more like a reward for being so good and you're not hating life. This is also my justification of having red velvet cake today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment