Monday, March 29, 2010

Two flu's away

I am two flu's away from my ideal weight. Working on my first flu right now. Been at home unable to muster the energy to do much at all. With my limited interest in food, my weight-loss possibilities are looking pretty good. :) But once the antibiotics kick in, I'm gonna reach for my Dove bar that Geron so sweetly purchased for me over the weekend. It's got my name on it!! Geron and I have a similar weakness for the sweet and salty. A potato chip from column A and a chocolate chip cookie from column B. I agree with my man that cutting out the extras is going to be real hard. While my super salad is yummy and rather filling, it can't replace a 10sec microwaved cookies that I enjoy in the silence of my house when the kids go to bed. I shed a tear for new diet I will soon have to adopt.

Chaunda, I am so happy that your day went smoothly. You made a big step today and we all know how hard it was. By now, you should be on your way home loaded with hugs and kisses that you've saved during the day. Props to Chris and Weis for being there to help ease the transition. Nothin' in the world like family to help get us through!! Enjoy a glass of wine tonight because you have reached Superwoman status!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment