Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010

Day number 4 of being angry because I'm hungry. Devastation set in in the fitting room at American Apparel on Saturday, March 20 when I realized I had an ass to thigh ratio that made me gag. So, thank you to Matt for letting me blame him for my horrible eating and exercise habits (it's certainly not MY fault). :)
I am back to taking my vitamins regularly, drinking Aunt Delo's magical Apple Cider Vinegar and honey concoction (woman has been doing it daily for years- she's 60+ and looks 40 something) and cut out soda and sugared beverages, like Tropicana Fruit Punch, and meaningless snacking completely (no more brownies during Project Runway, no more cheddar and sour cream chips with my sammiches). That's the easy part... kind of. Water is growing on me, but apples or bananas instead of chocolate croissants and chai tea for breakfast.... I'm angry all the time.
I need exercises, though and MOTIVATION! Today, I have the choice of studying on my ass all day today in preparation for a huge exam tomorrow, or taking 30 minutes to walk/jog around Buccleuch Park and do ass lifting and thigh minimizing exercises. Maybe later as a reward for getting Growth and Development under my belt.
I dream of the night where I can lay on my side and my belly doesn't spread out on the bed next to me, tired as hell of being sucked in all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment