Almost finished first day back at work. I feel much better than I did this morning. I hadn't even left the house before I started boo hooing. Luckily, it's Passover, so more than half of the office is empty. So, it's been an easy work day. Had lunch with my usual lunch crew and it really helped keep my mind in a good place. Lucky to have the support of good friends and family. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and advice.
Chris took the day off today and drove me to the bus stop and has been taking care of Kane with Wies. Chris sent photos by text to let me know it is all good. Makes me feel good that he's in good hands.
Pumping went well too. Turned on some music and surfed the web.
I'm dead tired, though. And, didn't make much of an attempt to eat healthy - we all ordered Chinese food and had it delivered to the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment