Major props to you, Neah, for taking on the ultimate marathon of smiles and small-talk. Its hard to do that for 9-hrs straight. Sounds like the food was good...the first time around, that is. Ha ha!! I shouldn't laugh b/c I totally know what that's like.
My weekend has been rather crappy. I cut my hand pretty badly in two places while washing a glass. It broke with my hand still inside. Then some out-of-nowhere flu symptoms hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. Total drag. I'll most likely be home tomorrow trying to kick this thing.
One good thing I did manage to accomplish was the cleaning of the bedroom. For those of you out there who have seen our room, know very well that it is a blackhole for all things old and useless. Need a remote from 1998? Got it! Need a phone book from 1995? Got that too! Just a total mess. Stacks of old things collecting dust, lots of dust. So, for the past several days, I've been tossing things out like it's going to win me a prize. Blue ribbon for the clean room. You'll ask yourself, "Does anyone live here?" All dressers and all floor space have now been cleared. Now, the test of keeping it that way. See pic below to prove it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feeling any better? It was good to see all four of you over the weekend.
ReplyDelete