Friday, March 26, 2010

Home today

I'm loving this family forum. It's becoming a part of my daily login routine. :)

I had a networking lunch with the University Ombudsman yesterday. He's a black guy from California. Not too many of us at PU as you could imagine. I had a salad with grilled salmon and water - tasted good. Dinner, on the other hand, was another effort to clean out the fridge, old chinese food. I know, sounds gross, actually was. I had to leave early to pick Connor up from daycare yesterday. He's sick so we're home again today. Just finished eating an egg white with turkey and cheddar cheese for breakfast. I think the turkey was a bit old so maybe in a few hours, I'll know for sure. Yuck! My head is pounding but I just took my Relpax cocktail so in about 30mins or so, I should see the light. Of course, I need my coffee so I'm trying to enjoy that now while keeping Connor out of the kitchen cabinets. Connor, don't touch that!!! Oh the joy!

Neah, I'm with you that a shower is such a waste of time, especially if you could just turn over for an extra 20mins snooze. But it seems like it gave you some energy to last the day. I'm lacking the motivation to wash myself today so I'm just going to cruise in my pj's even if I have to run out. That's right! I go out in my pj's!

Chaunda, I know how you're feeling with the going back to work thing. There's been alot of transition for you this month so don't put too much pressure on yourself. I cried when I went back to work (for both kids), I'm sure Keisha and Jacqui did too. Try not to think about it all at once. Just be in the moment and do what makes you feel good. Even if that means keeping your office door shut most of the day. Enjoy that cup of coffee too. You know that you can call any of us for support. :)

Chris, thanks for leading the exercise pack! I look forward to reporting my reps too. 1 push-up today, 1/2 pull-up today... The basement has been organized, now it just needs to be vacumed and aired out. Damn that water heater! Why did it have to blow?!? We definitely don't need more to clean! But we're closer than ever to starting out P90x routine. 

Agu, Jacqui, Keisha, Niels...are you out there? Would love to hear from you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment