Thursday, March 25, 2010

Exam day

Woke up early and I actually showered! This is a rare occurrence because 1) i'm just dirty and don't care unless my hair is too greasy to maintain and 2) because it takes energy and extra time out of me dozing through my alarm in the am. I am chalking this change in behavior to my recent dietary changes and minute activity improvements. I felt more awake this morning, even though i went to sleep later (cuz i was cramming- no difference there- it's the Blackman way) and even had time to make my AC vinegar and honey concoction AND pack gym clothes. I even felt alert through the almost 3 hours of lecture that followed aforementioned exam. Felt a little peaked mid-morning (the vasovagal thing), so i had some yogurt, granola bar, and a 100 calorie pack chips ahoy and water. about to hit off gym before i go to work. Feeling pretty good overall, both physically and with my dedication.... just waiting for the grade now :S

No comments:

Post a Comment