We had a real healthy dinner last night [5oz lean burger on raw greens + water]. So what if I washed it down with the last 3 Milano cookies. I had to get rid of them so I was doing the household a favor. :) This morning Geron made the Buff Smoothie (recipe below) for breakfast. Good stuff to drink on-the-go as I drove Connor to daycare.
Today is basement cleaning day so exercise will be in my immediate future. Yeh!! My metabolism needs to wake up!
Thanks for the tuna recipe, Neah! I have some albacore in the cabinet so I plan to make it this weekend. Here the smoothie recipe.
Buff Smoothie
4oz plain low-fat soy milk
4oz acai or pomegranate juice
4oz each = bananas, blueberries, strawberries, (frozen) peaches (feel free to sub other fruits that you love)
Blend away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
smoothie sounds good! will try it this weekend
ReplyDelete